Some Sonic Inspired themes (and remixes/demixes.)

Alestance

I've been a member of this forum for about a year and a half, and I guess I was rather afraid to post much of anything around here. Time to fix that. These songs are meant to blend the classic FM synthesis of the Genesis with some more modern processing and believable instruments(Not real, however). I also have some remixes in here. They're songs from the same set, and I felt it'd be a bit spammy, and even unnecessary to make those two their own thread.

Viridian Valley The traditional first stage. Green fields and hills with an ocean view.

Space Drive Probably a traditional final stage, or near-final stage. Actually a sort-of remix of Sonic 3/& Knuckles' Death Egg Zone.

Violet Lock A mid-stage industrial plant, warehouse, or prison.

Crystal Horizon Another mid-stage. Was intending it to be a sort of wide open crystal cavern of sorts, but it developed a life of it's own and became a sort of winter carnival instead.

Autumn Woods This one doesn't really say "Sonic!" to me, but I have it here, none the less. I wanted it to sort of come off as a dense, dark forest. It developed some horror undertones as it came along.

Black Space This is an obvious remix of Space Queens by Chris Senn.

That's all for now!