Fear Not This Night Piano Cover (Guild Wars 2) Extended Version

Pl511

This is an extended arrangement of the 2011 Gamescon trailer theme for Guild Wars 2. Almost every single phrase has been decorated or added to to give each part more depth and complexity.

I'm really happy with how this turned out because of the way that some passages work and fit in very well with the original melodies and motifs. The series of rapid key changes from around 3:10 onwards also fit quite well with the piano's tone and the piece's whole structure. I also think that in certain areas I managed to use bass clef melodies and more unusual chords quite well (1:50 to 2:18 specifically) and I finally managed to get the lower notes of my piano to sound decent and accentuated. This probably isn't a candidate for being an OCReMix due to the similarity to the original piece's instrumentation despite a few large alterations to structure and some of the melodic lines, but I hope you guys enjoy it anyway. ^^