School Assignment: Yet to be Named

Napket

I've decided to crawl out of the hole, after almost a year being away, haha.

I'm studying in Worcester in England now, music technology, learning to use software and mix. I'm not working on remixes now because of the huge amount of schoolwork, but I thought I could share the work I've produced at school at least.

This is the first original composition I've finished (almost). We had to use drum samples our group recorded and individually edited.

I'm going to do the final adjustments on Wednesday with my teacher (check the levels and such), so I'll upload the final version of the song again after that. Plus if you've got some ideas, then of course I'm going to try them before handing this in on the next week.

The rest of the stuff on my Soundcloud are jingles created for a radio school assignment, feel free to comment those too if you like. :)

https://soundcloud.com/napket/composition-version1

Edited by Liontamer

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, here's a finished version. It's quite different now that I removed some parts which made it sound like I had tried to fit three songs in one. Plus I erased the intro, because I sounded like the song had two of them.

Now don't mind that weird extra violin sound at about 1:39-1:40, where it suddenly like fades in. I didn't hear it before I handed this assignment in, so it is what it is, hah.

https://soundcloud.com/napket/composition-finished