Stereo vibrato plugin

Hello!

I'm looking for a stereo vibrato effect plugin, VST or any other format that works in FL Studio. I can't seem to find one through Google - but maybe someone here knows of one?

I don't need anything fancy, something like this would be fine - but the problem with that one and a few others I've found is they convert the sound to mono, and I need stereo. MVibrato looks good but refuses to open (unknown error on load), and 300-euro autotune software isn't ideal for this purpose.

Any ideas?

An alternative would be to route your audio to one mixer channel, then route that mixer channel to two more channels, and remove the routing to the master channel.

After that, use something like Modern Splitter (http://vstplugs.blogspot.com/2011/02/modern-splitter-by-antress.html) to isolate the left audio channel on one and the right audio channel on the other mixer channel. You can then apply the mono vibrato to each of those channels.

Splitting the signal into two channels is an option, but then it may get tricky trying to get those two mono vibratos in sync. It becomes a mess if they're not in the same phase.

I found another way around the problem in my current project so no worries for me at the moment - but I think sometimes (for example if your synth is a tricky one or doesn't have a vibrato) a stereo effect plugin would be the easiest solution. So best leave the thread here in case someone has one. :)