How to use SuperWave P8 and Synth V112 in FL Studio?

Looking at a screenshot of the Superwave P8, it doesn't look difficult, just horribly cluttered. If you don't konw what the knobs and things do, start with an easier synth, like FreeAlpha or TAL-Elek7ro II (both are free). They have a simple interface that makes it easy to learn how synths work.

Can't find anything on a Synth V112. You might have meant Synth1. In that case, I'd say about the same thing. Terrible interface. Learn synthesis with a synth with an easier interface first.

It's really less about learning synth x and more about learning how synthesizers work overall. I have a few chapters on that in my remixing guide (see my sig) that might help. Once you know how to make the sound you want, it doesn't matter so much which synth you're actually using.

As for eurobeat, listen to the style and figure out what makes a song eurobeat. Tempo, sound design, arrangement, all that stuff. I'm not familiar with eurobeat so I can't answer for you.

Looking at a screenshot of the Superwave P8, it doesn't look difficult, just horribly cluttered. If you don't konw what the knobs and things do, start with an easier synth, like FreeAlpha or TAL-Elek7ro II (both are free). They have a simple interface that makes it easy to learn how synths work.

Can't find anything on a Synth V112. You might have meant Synth1. In that case, I'd say about the same thing. Terrible interface. Learn synthesis with a synth with an easier interface first.

It's really less about learning synth x and more about learning how synthesizers work overall. I have a few chapters on that in my remixing guide (see my sig) that might help. Once you know how to make the sound you want, it doesn't matter so much which synth you're actually using.

As for eurobeat, listen to the style and figure out what makes a song eurobeat. Tempo, sound design, arrangement, all that stuff. I'm not familiar with eurobeat so I can't answer for you.

I see. I'll try out either of the two you mentioned and also look at the guide from your sig. Thanks anyway. :)