Seeking "Fascist anthem remix" of the folk song Aura Lee for YT Video

I never sought out music before, and I'm not ready to dedicate to anything right now, but will be able to consider working with someone pending responses from those potentially interested in considering this project, and how much they quoted me.

Basically, I'm looking for a mock "fascist national anthem" to use in an amateur comedy skit.

I didn't want to use the anthem of any actual country for decency reasons, so I thought it would be neat to see about what it would take to find someone willing to create an instrumental "fascist national anthem remix" of the public domain folk song Aura Lee (if you aren't familiar with Aura Lee, you can listen HERE).

I guess what I'd be looking for is the melody of Aura Lee turned into something proud, militaristic, and flamboyant akin to

, or

If this track were to end up being created, I wouldn't be using it for anything other than this one skit, so the only permission I'd really be interested in securing would be the right to use a few seconds of it in a video that at the very most might get posted to Youtube or Tumblr.

I've been commissioning artists since 2006, but its my first time trying to hire a creator of music.

I'm not familiar with what someone might reasonably be asked to be paid in exchange for such a piece of music, so if anyone's interested I guess you can reply. I'm not guaranteeing anything since I'm not sure if this is even within my price range.

I'd rather not say how much money I'm "willing" to spend because I'd rather the musicians themselves tell ME how much they think their work is worth rather than unwittingly insult hard working creators of music by demanding what may come off as an insultingly undervalued price range and then asking whoever will do it "cheapest" to step forward.

Edited by SuperTrainStationH