for a beginner....

what's a great mixer?

What's a great car?

You can't answer that question without specifying your needs and also important, your budget. If you need an SUV, I'd rather not see you end up with a Porsche.

im not too bright {lol} so i would like an easy one...

All mixers are easy. All mixers are hard if you have no idea what the terms stand for or how they handle things internally.

i was checking out this one, can you guys give opinions

That's for music -and- video. Sure you need both? It's also got only 8 tracks. Sure that's enough?

8 tracks but you can assign more than 1 thing to 1 track i think...

Then you lose the ability to mix the multiple things on that channel individually. For example, If you have a guitar and a bass hooked up on the same channel and you want, say, less guitar, you'll have to do the mixing elsewhere than your mixer, which makes the mixer moot.

f you need an SUV, I'd rather not see you end up with a Porsche.

Bad Analogy: http://www.porsche.com/usa/models/cayenne/cayenne/ :roll:

walmart.kitchenaid.mixer.jpg?

I think we have a winner.

one244, two things.

First, before we can make a reccomendation, we need to know how much money you're ready to throw around, what sort of music you want to do, and what (if any) external gear you have available.

Second, there are several stickies in this section of the forum which answer your question already.

• 4 years later...