ACO Does Music For Video Game!

Hey everyone. Not exactly posting music in the traditional sense, but I guess this is where this would go. A couple years back, when I was 19, I got my first ever gig to write some music for a game. Here we are, two years later and the game is finished and ready to come out in August.

You can check out the trailer here:

http://youtu.be/5eAzRw0OIok

The music featured in this trailer is a track I and another composer wrote. It appears as one of the stage themes in the game! The soundtrack features quite a few goofy and fun sounding tunes to fit the game.

Looking back at the tracks I did entirely on my own two years ago, I feel that I've improved a lot since. So what that means is, except for the collab tracks, I was tasked with doing the mixing and production on my own. So on my solo mixes, I'm not entirely satisfied with the result on the production end, but the songs still are good and the developer is happy with 'em. Hey, when you're 19 and someone offers you the chance to write some music for a video game, you don't typically say no!

Seriously though, I hope you'll check out the game and its music when it comes out. Until then, enjoy the trailer! I know that a Herculean effort went into animating the game frame by frame over a period of several years!

P.S. Also, be on the lookout for a trailer for a first-person shooter game that features a track composed by Timaeus222 and myself in the near future!

Edited by AngelCityOutlaw

• 3 weeks later...