10 Hours Looking up at the ceiling

I like the source, nice and jazzy.

As for the remix: I think there are some volume balance issues. The drums are too loud in comparison to everything else and when the drums don't play, everything is a bit too quiet. 0:36 - 1:23 sounds nice but it's too quiet.

Also the transitions ar all too abrupt, 1:36 was cool but it came out of nowhere.

I'd say the arrangement needs work in terms of structure and volume levels. But there are some nice parts so keep working on it, there is some potential.

Ignoring the quality of your samples:

Yep, the non-drums are too quiet, but the drums are a good volume by themselves. Just lower the volume of the drums by about 1.6dB, and by the time you increase the volume of everything else to a suitable volume, it should all stack to reach -0.2dB or so.

I tried to fix the stuff. I wish I knew what you meant, man am I noob. Anyway, here's an update

https://soundcloud.com/lightslash/irisu-syndrome-remix-10-hours

Well, the volume issue is fixed. I would hope that your DAW shows you volume changes in dB though.

So far it's a good effort, but I'm not sure how the song is supposed to progress. Currently, it sounds like somewhat random effects pasted in. Try thinking about what you want to do after each section, and compare it with what you already have. It might not match.

I think the arrangement has a better flow now.

In my opinion, the synth stuff at 1:45 (-2:20) is a bit too loud and busy and doesn't really blend with the piano.

1:06 – 1:08 is a bit bare. There should be something that fills out that gap, at least a reverse crash or something like that. Or you could go directly into the groove at 1:09 without the gap between 1:06 and 1:09, if you know what I mean. And you might also add a crash hit when the beat kicks in at 1:09.