Fatal Labyrinth (Non Track Specific)

jhall14001140

So, I'm in the process of working on a video involving the classic Sega Genesis game Fatal Labyrinth. I'm aiming for a format that is similar to the A Life Well Wasted podcast, except with a focus on one particular game, and a heavy emphasis on video game music.

Unfortunately, Fatal Labyrinth's soundtrack is incredibly dull and repetitive. While I do want to showcase the music and poke fun at what I consider to be a charmingly terrible game, I think that with only 7 tracks on the OST it would get kind of monotonous over the course of a 20-25 minute video.

Apparently Fatal Labyrinth is a little more obscure than I had originally thought, which is evident in the fact that you guys have yet to post a single remixed track from this game (seriously what's up with that?). So anyway, I was hoping I might find some talented individuals with enough free time on their hands to remix some of the music from this game for me to use to add a little variety to the audio portion of my video. Also, I'm just super curious to see what somebody might come up with.

Obviously I would give full credit to the artists within the video and also link back here to OCremix.

For reference here is a link to a youtube playlist consisting of the game's full soundtrack.