My Apology To Big Giant Circles.

Meteo Xavier

Well, the OTHER reason I'm asking is because it makes a difference if I try to lock myself out of this account again or not. Suffice to say, I rarely get more dignified options than self-destruction on a lot of occasions.

Look at the bright side, you aren't like what I was back in 2007/8. A totally prickly thin-skinned, narcissistic whiner :P

I've got issues of my own too and sometimes my coping skills leave more to be desired for, but that doesn't stop me from trying to improve my social etiquette. Don't beat yourself too much over some stupid shit you said on the internet; put today behind you and wear a new mask. Try to be more positive and ask yourself, what's the worst that can happen? Moreover, you apologized and were forgiven. So the slate's clean; try and keep it that way :D

...which reminds me. I need to apologize for (albeit briefly) jumping on the BGC hate bandwagon! Sorry! We all love you BGC :D

Edited by HoboKa

I know you are joking because you put the :lol:. I think a lot of my bitterness stems from the fact that I really value OCR to the point that I'm probably a little over-protective of it. That probably sounds ridicuous to you but it's the best way I can think of to explain how I feel. I'm getting old, by this point in my life I should have accomplished so much more but I don't regret my time at OCR. It saddens me that my community contribution is seen (not by all but by some) as a detriment. I think I have improved and I am open to more things than I ever would have considered in the past (you once called me a wet blanket). OCR and my contribution to both the site and the community is really important to me because it's the only really meaningful thing I have been able to accomplish in my life up to this point. The only times I've considered leaving OCR is when others have made me feel that I need to or that I am damaging the site by being here. That's the opposite of what I set out to do. I hold no ill will towards Jimmy or what he put into the site nor am I bitter or jealous that he is famous or successful. I JUST would like to see him around here more. That's ALL there is to it. And others have told me I am wrong. Look, he's free to do what he wants. I'm not going to gripe about it anymore. If it was me, I'd still be here. I can understand if he's too busy to come here but I don't think that's really the case, and his assertion that he doesn't come here because of me or 'people like me' hurts.

I am poo and I'm stupid, I get it.. I'll just leave it at that, and give apologies for rustling Jimmy.

Look man, I do my best to not hold any grudges. I've rustled plenty of feathers in my day, especially when I was a judge. And the truth is, you do tend to upset me with some very poorly-thought-out perspective. Please please, give my responses some thought. Attitude I've learned is a HUUUUUGE factor in success in this industry. You make some really great music. Don't devalue it by radiating resentment/distrust/pessimism all the time.

Lock this thing up!

Look man, I do my best to not hold any grudges. I've rustled plenty of feathers in my day, especially when I was a judge. And the truth is, you do tend to upset me with some very poorly-thought-out perspective. Please please, give my responses some thought. Attitude I've learned is a HUUUUUGE factor in success in this industry. You make some really great music. Don't devalue it by radiating resentment/distrust/pessimism all the time.

Lock this thing up!

And apparently I don't exist :D:D

All good. I agree, lock it up.