Lots of free Steam games at Lusipurr.com

The Legendary Zoltan

Lusipurr.com is giving away a lot of Steam games right now and not only is it easy to enter but the chances of winning are quite high. There was a long list of the available games read on the podcast but some that stuck out in my memory were Trine 2, FTL, Bastion, and Limbo. There many more though. You can hear the entire list of games read within the first 10 or so minutes of the podcast here:

http://lusipurr.com/2013/10/21/tsm-episode-242-the-year-of-luigi/

All you have to do to get one is comment on the page saying, "I want such-and-such game."

Additionally, in an effort to boost the readership, Lusipurr is going to do a play through of any horrible game that gets the most votes. So along with claiming a free Steam game, I also recommend that you say, "I want Lusipurr to play through such-and-such horrible game." Make sure it really is an unbearably bad game for most hilarious results. I was surprised when this tactic actually worked once when he tried it in the past. Gamers are all sadistic, I guess. Hahaha!