midi corruption during usb connection

hi everybody i am a newbie and have two ROLAND keyboards,E-16 and Fantom FA-76 which trying to connect them to my laptop via midi USB cable.my problem is when I link keyboard and laptop and arrange the midi device ,after recording midi info s I found the staff like I have pressed sustain pedal and the duration of every note I played lasts until the final seconds of my recording.I tried to download Um-1 and UM-1G new drivers of ROLAND company but after DL when I want to connect the USB to finalize the DL it is not gonna be finished .My midi USB cable is noname and I think it is made in CHINA but the other people I know have tried it with win 7 and the other keyboards and didn't have any problem.I tried the WIN7 but the problem still stands.I tried different programs like Qbase and calkewalk pro9 and found no different.my system now is ASUS with WIN8 and I used to work with cakewalk before with sound cards which had direct midi input and did't have such a problem .

I really don,t know what to do pls help!8-O:(

Edited by payam2074
misspelling