Ocarina of Time - End Credits Theme - Remastered

Sauraen

This might not count as a ReMix, since it sticks very closely to the source track, but I think it's a very nice arrangement:

Synchronized with a hi-res capture of the video from OoT's end credits:

Higher audio quality, download in mp3 320:

https://soundcloud.com/sauraen/ocarina-of-time-end-credits

Do you think I should submit it?

Edited by Sauraen

Do you think I should submit it?

Definitely an excellent arrangement! Even better than Zelda Reorchestrated's take on the theme. Saying that, I wouldn't submit it. It's essentially a cover. An extremely good cover, but still a cover. Your "Melodies of Mabe Village" is more like the kind of arrangement that would fit the OCReMix submission guidelines.

Definitely an excellent arrangement! Even better than Zelda Reorchestrated's take on the theme.

Thanks! :)

I'm sure everyone knows this already, but (with the exception of their wonderful Twilight Symphony project) most of ZREO's "covers" are MIDIs stolen from vgmusic.com, imported into Finale or Sibelius, and played with their default sounds. To be fair, it is possible that some of their songs were made by ZREO people and then they put the MIDIs on vgmusic, but there's too many of them for this to be the majority. In any case, I had transcribed this piece a couple times in the past, but now that I have the software to do arrangements of this quality, I figured it needed to be done properly. :) Still don't know how to make my version stand out online from all the MIDI versions!

Your "Melodies of Mabe Village" is more like the kind of arrangement that would fit the OCReMix submission guidelines.
"Melodies of Mabe Village" has been in the submissions inbox for months. :)