Jempire Story OST-Primeval Beauty (Phantasy Star Online Forest/Jungle Remix)

Phonetic Hero

This is a track I wrote for the Jempire Story OST, it's a remix of 2 tunes from Phantasy Star Online -

(from the Forest in episode 1) and
(from the Jungle in episode 2, also one of my favorite game tracks of all time). I'd love to hear what everyone thinks, we're planning a more proper release of the soundtrack in a month or so, so consider this a teaser until then :D

Jempire Story is a free fan-made Spiral Knights RPG, if you want more info, I made a post about it here

Edited by Phonetic Hero

• 2 weeks later...
A little iffy here and there with the mixing and orchestral articulations, but other than that, pretty fun track. Kind of a primal feel and sounds a bit like Pitfall: The Mayan Adventure.

Oops, forgot about this. The orchestral instruments are horribly watered stuff from Kontakt Elements (out of Komplete Elements 7), because I'm poor. Getting it even to where it is right now sound-wise was a hassle and a half. But thanks dude, glad you liked it :D

P:tMA is also one of my greatest influences, I grew up playing the Win95 version and the music has had an incredibly profound effect on me. It influences my writing and I don't even realize it, so it's cool that that's coming through without really trying to emulate the sound (though the Forest Cage source is pretty similar stylistically too)