Free video piano lessons online

Just go to http://video.google.com and search for 'the piano guy'. And then you'll be entertained for hours. Most of it is 'yeah I knew this already!' but you'll still pick up some very new stuff here and there.

EDIT: Actually it might be better to just search for 'scott houston'. Try both search terms, they might come up with different videos.

Ah, thank you sir 8) I've been looking for something like this. I wish they had some kind of tier system implemented to organize between novice and advanced tutorials, but i'll be checking them all out, so it should work itself out.

I've been trying to learn "The Heart Seeks Pleasure First" or "Promise" by Michael Nyman, but my left hand just won't click when working with my right (which seems to have developed pretty good coordination). The left hand section isn't even that complicated, but it's definitely a mental aspect, one that I now moreso admire about piano players :wink:

Between this, Zircon's Remixing Tips #4 and #5, and Zentao's Music Theory Lessons (the Circle of Fifths is confusing!), I should feel a little more confident about music composition. Thanks again Malcos.