Chiptune Drum & Bass (remake of an old original)

I like this track a lot! I don't have much experience with DnB but the Chiptune aspects sound really nice. The part around 2.07 is my favorite one because of the powerful melody. Probably because I'm a fan of melody-heavy pieces. The more silent part around 1.38 made it also more diversified which is also a good point.

Some little things sounded still a little off though. Like the noise at 0.15/0.16. It's too loud in my opinion. I didn't really like the interruption at 3.00 that much as well. That's what I think at least.

But I still liked it all in all. It was totally worth working on it even if it was a nightmare^^

• 2 weeks later...
I like this track a lot! I don't have much experience with DnB but the Chiptune aspects sound really nice. The part around 2.07 is my favorite one because of the powerful melody. Probably because I'm a fan of melody-heavy pieces. The more silent part around 1.38 made it also more diversified which is also a good point.

Some little things sounded still a little off though. Like the noise at 0.15/0.16. It's too loud in my opinion. I didn't really like the interruption at 3.00 that much as well. That's what I think at least.

But I still liked it all in all. It was totally worth working on it even if it was a nightmare^^

Thanks! Yeah it's not without it's flaws, but it worked in a live setting. I really hate a lot of the structure as a standalone track, but I didn't have enough time to properly arrange it from the original version. Oh well, glad you liked it anyway!