Please vote for my mix (of mostly my songs)

SonicThHedgog

Hello Ocremix! I just wanted to try out this contest for the chance to open for Steve Aoki June 18th at the Echostage, which is about 40 minutes from me!

here are more details on the contest

Details:

Are you an aspiring producer/DJ? Think you have the skills necessary for a set at the famous Echostage in Washington D.C.?

When Steve Aoki touches down at Echostage we’re providing you with the opportunity to open up for the world’s craziest DJ on one of the venue’s biggest night’s in history.

This is your own chance to make it.

Set to be a massive show on June 21st, this will be the opportunity of a lifetime. Submit your mix today and get your fans to vote for you.

The winner will be chosen on the basis of popularity by vote, and the expert opinions of our Echostage judges.

In addition to their opening set time, the winner will also receive: 3 event comps for friends/family, and your name on the event’s promotional poster.

Winner to be announced on June 18th

please vote for me in the contest!

After you vote, you may need to like 2 or 3 Facebook pages related to the contest(yah I know, but you can unlike them after if you want).

https://wavo.me/panoramaproductions/steve-aoki-dj-invitational/air3s_electro_mix_1_10660591071510000?u=5287b3cf8732a6cd5700a068&s=xOjC8keW6eBWDTetcnYWLE66HKw&v=1