Flash Man and the Sorcerer's Stone Man (Mega Man 2 and 5)

Deedubs

Very clever interp into 3 (and name :D )

Around 1:30, some of the articulations struck me as the instruments' default envelopes in the lead lines, since the rise and fall is exactly the same in all the notes

2:08 and on I felt like some slight velocity changes would really bring those staccato lines to life. It's mostly only a problem during the sections that are at the lower dynamics, they sound a bit static. Hopefully you understand what I mean, I'm having a hard time with wording at the moment (the beer probably isn't helping there)

The composition is great though, and the execution is SO close. Really great track, I just think some minor tweaks would really seal the deal!

I'm jealous of your sample power too, for sure :P

So nice to finally have another set of ears!

I see what you mean about the envelopes. Some of the instruments in the CineSamples libraries have odd quirks here and there. I think the English Horn is the main culprit at 1:30. When playing legato samples on some instruments, the note starts and then slightly crescendos. A little tweaking could help fix that.

A little tweaking could also fix the static-ness you mentioned. Unfortunately, I submitted this track for evaluation before I posted it here, so we'll see how the judges feel. I'll make sure to post here first next time. Thanks for your input!

And these samples libraries are certainly nice, but my wallet and current computer setup certainly hate it haha.