Garrett Williamson is The Beat Demon - The Countdown

To me as an indie music fan, I definitely trust Bandcamp more than CDBaby, mostly because Bandcamp is so stinkin' easy to work with both as a listener and an artist. They're very upfront about what they're doing, and how much you get, and how you can download your music (hello, Apple Lossless!). Plus, Bandcamp has a stellar system in which artists can recommend music they like, which is actually how I've gotten most of my Eye of the Storm downloads (thanks, zircon!).

tl;dr Bandcamp has better download options and is easier for artists and listeners. Also it has massive indie cred. :-D

Bought the album, and I'm looking forward to listening to it!

To me as an indie music fan, I definitely trust Bandcamp more than CDBaby, mostly because Bandcamp is so stinkin' easy to work with both as a listener and an artist. They're very upfront about what they're doing, and how much you get, and how you can download your music (hello, Apple Lossless!). Plus, Bandcamp has a stellar system in which artists can recommend music they like, which is actually how I've gotten most of my Eye of the Storm downloads (thanks, zircon!).

tl;dr Bandcamp has better download options and is easier for artists and listeners. Also it has massive indie cred. :-D

Bought the album, and I'm looking forward to listening to it!

hahaha whatevs :)

thanks man

I have to agree with Flexstyle on Bandcamp. It's easy to use, both from the standpoint of an artist and a consumer. Also, as a bonus, Bandcamp will report sales to Soundscan (AKA Billboard Charts), giving that you provide the valid UPC and ISRC. As of why you want to report to Soundscan is your business, but that's one thing where you'll need another source to get your UPC and ISRC (CDBaby works for this! :D).

I have to agree with Flexstyle on Bandcamp. It's easy to use, both from the standpoint of an artist and a consumer. Also, as a bonus, Bandcamp will report sales to Soundscan (AKA Billboard Charts), giving that you provide the valid UPC and ISRC. As of why you want to report to Soundscan is your business, but that's one thing where you'll need another source to get your UPC and ISRC (CDBaby works for this! :D).

Yep. Already got both because of CD Baby. :)