Beginner That Would Love Some Feedback

Hey guys,

Just wanted to let people know I'm composing music for a new indie game (Cube Knights) and because I'm fairly new to it all I would love some feedback on the current tracks I have made for the soundtrack. You can find my songs here. If you're a game designer and if ever you have the need for a composer I would absolutely love to work on anything you have to offer. I like doing songs for role-playing games the most, though.

Peace,

Aron Kramer

To me you don't sound like a beginner so i would like it if you could tell me a bit about your background: have you studied in music, how long have you been composing and what hardware/software you use?

I listened to a couple of your songs and i really liked what i heard.

Thank you so much! I'm a beginner in video game composition but I've been doing more electronic stuff on and off for a few years. I haven't studied any music and I use Ableton with orchestral sample libraries. I've discovered that I mainly want to focus on orchestral composition so I guess I'm doing that now for about half a year.