Bravely Default "Ibitsu Naru Shinen Sono na ma Hao"

Nightlasher

Ah, soundtrack perfection, thy name is Bravely Default.

Anyway I wanted to request a remix but couldn't decide on a track (they're all so amazing), so decided to go with one of my favorites, and one of the ones not included on the original Japanese OST release. Apparently translates into "The Garden of Distorted Thoughts" or "Distorted Thoughts: That is the Devil King"

A decidedly creepy theme, the chaotic melody is enough, but the children happily singing, as the battle theme of a creature named after a god that eats children? Not to mention the Ba'al themselves in-game are just unsettling, the Turtle Dove is a charred turtle dove skeleton with a wedding veil, wreaths, a church in the background, and that roar and child's moan (it could be singing, but I think it's supposed to be a moan) when you select it to fight, they certainly deserve a creepy battle theme.

Anyway, I'd heard some great, creepier remixes on the site, and I'd love to hear this join their ranks, guess it's up to the brilliant remixers to decide if they want to try and include the child singing or not.