Looking for people to join my YouTube channel

I do a YouTube show called Your RPG Playin' Ass (here's a video from it:

) that I plan to continue working on for the foreseeable future. But it takes a very long time for me to make the episodes, especially now that I have a child, and it is an unfortunate reality that quantity is very important in getting visibility on YouTube. So I would like to get more people who are making good content to release on my channel.

What do I get by becoming your partner?

-Of course any ad revenue made from your video will be paid to you in full. (I am not trying to take a cut of your money.)

-You will be my PARTNER which means we can talk with each other and plan what's best for the channel.

-The possibility of quitting your day job and becoming a full-time YouTuber if you so desire. Becoming a full-time YouTuber is my goal and I will obtain with or without anyone else but it would be a hell of a lot easier WITH someone else whom I can coordinate a strategy. Nothing would please me greater than to work together and have TWO aspiring YouTube artists make it big instead of just one.

What kind of people are you looking for?

-Kind people

-People who WANT to put out YouTube videos whether it is profitable or not

-People who care about the quality of the video (originality is good)

-People who are not interested in giving up.

What kind of videos are you looking for?

-Anything as long as it's game-related. Variety is a good thing as long as the quality is there. If you've got ideas, we can talk about them. The most important thing to me is that we always think about the quality of the experience BEFORE thinking of how to quickly increase the number of subscribers. It's easy to let greed cloud anyone's eyes and I don't want my channel to ever fall into that trap.

Thank you. You can reply here or PM me. Now let's take over YouTube!

Edited by The Legendary Zoltan