I want to make Glitch hop but I don't know where start

JamJars

I have some experience with both glitch hop and Ableton. I can't speak for anyone else's technique. I can, however, give you a few tips based on what works for me.

There are multiple ways to get glitchy sounds.

What's really cool about Ableton (and pretty much any other DAW nowadays) is that there are plugins specifically dedicated to glitchin out your sounds. The default "Performance & DJ" folder has some pretty good glitch presets. You can slap one of these plugins over your instrument and get something close to what you want or you can cut up the audio manually and get exactly what you want. Ableton's wave editing functionality is incredibly deep, so I'd recommend dragging in some of the coolest sounds you can think of and spending a good amount of time playing with it. Not only will this give you some hands-on experience with the program, but you might stumble on something that sounds great and end up making a track out of it.

Don't be afraid to experiment.

Glitched percussion sounds great, but don't stop there. Once you find a way to glitch your sounds, apply it to everything and see what you like. It all depends on the context of your mix; a glitchy Marimba might seem objectively goofy, but if executed properly it could turn a good track into something truly unique. Try to find some free or inexpensive sound libraries and glitch those sounds and layer them with your percussion. Add some additional effects to see if it improves the sound. In my experience, a lot of your best work will result from happy accidents, and the only way to get to that point is to spend a significant amount of time experimenting. In other words, just have fun with it until you stumble across something you really like.

Look up some YouTube tutorials.

I don't know how new you are to Ableton, but there are plenty of free tutorials on YouTube that can help you get your feet wet. Try to learn a new trick or technique with the program at least once a week. I've been using Ableton for almost three years and I'm still learning new things about it. The tutorials on YouTube are of varying quality, so take them with a grain of salt.