Fireman Stage/ Iceman- Megaman 1

YoshiBlade

https://soundcloud.com/yoshiblade1/chemical-fire

Eish, I gotta take a moment to thank every one who suffers through my mixes, thank you. Anyway so here is Fireman's stage, and what's that do I hear Iceman's stage too???? yeah a little but, I don't think Fire and Ice has ever been used as a metaphor for diametrical opposing forces to engage people's emotions on a subconscious level, so I may be on to something very new artistically here so don't let word get out........... :neutral: ...............ok lemme has it, no Novocain, drill, chip and smash away at the pulp of my artistic creation, that is my music.

Oh one more thing!!!! I need a good fire extinguisher SFX(to add to the mix), I can't find a good one just many poor ones so if anyone out there can help me let me know, Thank you!!

Edited by YoshiBlade

• 2 months later...

So is it crass to bump your own thread if it has gone with no response? I really am struggling to find a balance between blasting my unwelcome my post/mixes at you patient people and letting the cream(the good? mixes) rise to the top naturally. The dilemma is, neither one of those are options without feedback. As always thank you for the listen and have a great day!