Shuttle Rush - Wii U

DaMonz

Hey everyone!

So my first game, Shuttle Rush, is now out on the Wii U eShop in North America, the soundtrack is up on OCRecords, and a ReMix album is available over here!

I just wanted to let you guys know how grateful I am for this community. I don't think I'd have achieved any of these releases without OCR. You guys helped me grow not only as a musician, but also as a person. The passion that I found here gave me perseverance and inspired me to always do my best in everything that I do. I know I'm not very active over here, but I want you to know that I'm very attached to this community, and that I very proudly represent OCReMix in my everyday life whenever I get the chance.

So, bottom line is: THANK YOU! To everyone here! Love y'all! :-D

Long live OCR! :pretzel:

Snagged the game, it's pretty damn fun.

Though am I missing something or is there no Off-TV Play?

Thanks Mirby!! :D I'm glad you're enjoying it!

You can toggle Off-TV by pressing minus (-) on the GamePad. You can also switch to any other supported controller by pressing minus (-) on the P1 connected controller (this enlarges the map on the GamePad so you can still use it by putting it next to the TV if you want to :) ).

I know we should have made this feature much more obvious somehow, it was a mistake. I'll post this tip to the Miiverse sometime soon. Thanks for the feedback!