Requesting co-director for a Mario project

Arrow

So I've been trying to run this album project based on this pretty awesome idea DarkeSword came up with, for an imaginary sequel to Super Mario RPG, and I've run into some trouble with it. Mainly, I just haven't had as much time to devote to it as I wish, so while a few people keep popping up to submit WIPs and help me out a little (and these people are awesome!), I'm unable to find the time to properly recruit and steer it, and so the project itself has pretty much been sitting in stasis for some time now. After discussing things with several folks, I've come to the conclusion that the best way of getting this project back on track is to ask around and see if anyone's interested in helping co-direct, so that's what I'm doing here. Preferably, I'd like to bring someone on board who has already completed a project for OCR before; I feel like my newness at directing is what's holding this back, and it would be important for a second person to offset that deficiency. At the same time, I wouldn't be leaving the project, and would put just as much work into it as you'd expect a director would. Would anyone be interested in helping out with this?

The original thread for this project is over in the Recruit & Collaborate forums, of course; here's a direct link. It'd be prudent for anyone who's interested in this to read that whole thing over, since this project has some very specific themes, as you could guess by something that's not just a straight "remix album of a particular game" kind of deal.

There's several important things I'd want to discuss with anyone coming on board beyond just the basics of what the project is, but one of the important ones I want to hit here just for everyone to publically know is that whenever this comes to fruition, we'd want to schedule it to not conflict with ToN's project, which is a straight remix album of SMRPG. Both need their own time in the spotlight.