PUBSTEP - Celtic-inspired chiptune dubstep from "Celt-Tunes = WIN"

This was my track for "Celt-Tunes = WIN", a chiptune compilation from the ChipWin community with a traditional Celtic influence. It started off as me being obnoxious and making a joke track, but all things considered, I'm pretty pleased with the turnout

Of note is the fact that all the basses used in the drops are GMS (a default synth in FL 11), and most of the synths are actually FL defaults or natives except for the Sega Genesis slap bass. Anyway, enjoy! As always, all thoughts/criticisms welcome :)

PUBSTEP

This is actually really great! Definitely some phat basses here, some better than those made on Massive (pretend that that's saying a lot, because I want it to say a lot :-P). My only gripe is that in the section at 1:10 - 1:31 had a bass that could have used more filter motion for a more interesting result. The celtic mood definitely worked though, neat work on that.

This is actually really great! Definitely some phat basses here, some better than those made on Massive (pretend that that's saying a lot, because I want it to say a lot :-P). My only gripe is that in the section at 1:10 - 1:31 had a bass that could have used more filter motion for a more interesting result. The celtic mood definitely worked though, neat work on that.

Yep, you're probably right on that bass. There was a *tiny* bit of FM modulation, but it was a mad scramble to get this thing done. I'm lucky it's not a lot worse hahaha. Thanks man!