Diddy Kong Racing-Darkmoon Caverns

Well, the first things that jump out at me is that the kick is too subtle (not enough frequencies above 100 Hz), the supersaw raises the cheese factor way up high (generic sound design), and the snare doesn't sound like it fits (it's too smack-y, and not tight).

Also, based on the way the drums move, it doesn't really sound as much like a rave song as it sounds like... I guess an 80s... something-or-other. Doesn't really sound like anything in particular, actually; it's sending mixed messages. Is it supposed to get us dancing slowly and bobbing up and down, or jumping and raving? The basic drum rhythm is saying the former, and the supersaw is saying the latter. Where is your hi hat?

Lastly, there's not that much going on in terms of partwriting. It just sounds like you have, like, 7 sounds. Supersaw, bass, 2 plucks, kick, snare, toms. Where's your chordal instrument while the supersaw is not there? Etc. So in a nutshell, the sound choices overall end up sounding too simple IMO.

Mainly, I would say the issues are the drum rhythm choices (conflicts with intent), the sparseness of the soundscape (lacking chordal instrument and proper reverb), the weak kick (hard to hear), and the snare sticking out as an unsuitable tone. For me it's the sparseness and drums that are the biggest issues here.

It sounds like you may be just starting, so I would recommend studying other music more closely and listening to at least what makes its soundscapes full. This is a good example of a full-sounding dance song. Notice how there's always at least something filling the soundscape enough, whether it's a chordal instrument (like a pad, rhodes, piano, rhythm guitar, etc.), or the lead instrument's reverb, or something else.

Also, working more with reverb can really help you keep your instruments cohesive. This is a nice guide on digital reverb.