Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of sky - Fortune Ravine

Kamex

Hey everyone this is Kamex! I am 17 years old and I've been trying to make music for 4 years with FL studio. I haven't really tried my hand at making EDM until 2 years ago and I didn't fit any of my music into genres until last year. I would say my strongest genre at the moment is Drum and Bass. It is my favorite genre and I've always wanted to learn how to make DnB songs. This ReMix I am presenting is from Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Sky. It is a dungeon called Fortune Ravine. You can find the original song here:

So please let me know what I should improve on, what I should change, or what you like about it and so on!

I really like this remix, What I do Like: The intro awesome build up! Orchestra Hits - Love (I'd go louder, it's a cool transition), and Drums phase Build.

PRODUCTION
[X ] Unrealistic sequencing (particularly acoustic instrumentation, e.g. notes use the same velocities,) *dynamics, shape your song *
STRUCTURE
[X ] Not enough changes in sounds (e.g. static texture, not dynamic enough) * again, dynamics *
[X ] Too repetitive *sorry it does*
                        *list from forum 
 The WIP Feedback Checklist (READ BEFORE POSTING) *

don't take it personally, I really do like this remix! that's all I can think for improving. so far so good!