Mega Man Legends - Theodore Bruno WiP

Dash Myoku

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIxqnNavS6o

So uh, wow...been a long time since I've been on this site. How time flies. >_>

Either way, I'm back with...well, more attempts at Mega Man Legends remixes. Getting to the point, obvious WiP is obvious. Bruno is a fairly high energy track in-game, and I wanted to explore...well, something of the opposite. Couple of notes about what I have, I'm aware that the drums are repetitive. They're more like placeholders for the time being until I feel like pouring more work in to them. I plan to integrate some solos, though I'm not quite sure where. Originally, I was intending to have the main melody play, then lead into a solo section with that. But for time's sake, I went ahead and moved on to the next section, just to get out the general idea and feel for what I'm attempting.

I do realize that the SoundCloud account is Sh0rtCircuit, and I assure you that it's me. Dash is a fairly old tag that I rarely every go by these days (I just didn't feel like waiting on being authorized as a legit member with the Sh0rtCircuit tag).

Edited by Dash Myoku
Fishing for the "Go Advanced" button. Can't find it. lol