EWQL Symphonic Choirs Group Buy

Kanthos

If anyone is interested, I heard about this in an e-mail from EWQL. I guess I somehow got subscribed on their list when I registered EWQL SO Silver. Anyway, they periodically do group buys where if the number of worldwide purchases of a product within a certain time period exceeds certain levels, the price is dropped. Until September 30th, Symphonic Choirs is at the lowest price on the group buy, only $398 US. Read the details here. I don't even think you can get it at academic pricing for that amount.

I realize that not that many of you use choral samples, and probably even fewer care about buying the software, but for any of you who do, now's your chance.

I REALLY wanted this. The only problem is that i just bought a 360 and StormDrum... so im way out of cash at the moment. Actually, i dont even have the space for this any more on my hard drive... its like 20GB of samples... I have 7 left. But i really like the wordbuilder and the sound of all the EWQL stuff.

Im a little late, but meh.