Thinking about buying a new Keyboard. Any recommendations?

Faustt

I really have no idea at all what to buy. right now I have a PSR 170 that all I really use it for is a MIDI controller. as a controller it's fine, kinda. Im starting to take paino lessons so something a bit more..... less shitty is needed. lol

Heres what I need it to do, which isnt much really:

full sized all 88 keys

velocity senstive

weighted or "semi" weighted

and have a midi ports or some sort of USB setup

what I dont need:

extra sounds

anything synth related

I did some quick searching and couldnt find much info. I really just need a basic paino without all the bells and whisles.

oh, this is on a students budget, so the cheaper the better. 100-250 range (is that even reasonable?) is good, but can go a bit higher if Im buying something that will last a long time. am I looking for way too much?

thanks!

*edit* went to musicians friend.com and was presented with pricing. I think Im screwed =D. maybe something used I should be looking for?

Heres what I need it to do, which isnt much really:

full sized all 88 keys

velocity senstive

weighted or "semi" weighted

and have a midi ports or some sort of USB setup

CME UF-8. Or this : http://www.zzounds.com/item--MDOKEYSTAT88

Or even this: http://www.zzounds.com/item--MDOKEYSTAT88ES which has all your criteria filled.

100-250 range (is that even reasonable?)

Nope ;).

*edit* went to musicians friend.com and was presented with pricing. I think Im screwed =D. maybe something used I should be looking for?

Buy via Zzounds - they've got an affiliate program with OCR. Get your stuff -and- support the site! :)