K.K.Slider - Steep Hill

larrynachos

The mastering was kind of rushed, but I'm still really proud of it!

I don't see many remixes of K.K. Slider songs, so I'm working on an album of K.K. remixes. I submitted my first one to OC but never heard back, so this time I'm just gonna post it in the forums. Hope you enjoy!

Any requests for other K.K. songs I should cover? It doesn't have to be exclusively metal, since I compose in different genres frequently.

On 9/16/2016 at 8:49 AM, OmegaMetroid93 said:

Wow, this song really fits this genre. Very nice arrangement.

I'm sorry I don't feel confident enough to give any critical advice yet, but I just wanted to drop by and say that I like this, and I'd like to hear more.
How about doing something with Two Days Ago? That was always one of my favourite K.K. tracks.

Oh man, Two Days Ago is a great one! Added to the list :)

On 9/17/2016 at 3:59 PM, Starphoenix said:

Awesome job man! This is definitely an interesting take on a K.K. track. This song gives me serious Dragon Ball Z-vibes from :34-1:00. 

As for feedback, I'd say the mastering sounds a little off, but since you already acknowledge that I can just skip on that. :P 

Great job again!

Yeah the mastering is iffy. I actually tried remastering it. Does this sound noticeably better? https://instaud.io/xPh