ACID 6 Tutorials?

Amaroque

I have many OCReMix songs on my playlist, and I like them all, so I really want to begin creating my own music. I have ACID pro 6.0, and I was looking for some tutorials on how to begin but couldnt find any. If anyone has links for ACID tutorials, thatd be really great.

mod edit: fixed topic title

Maybe Im getting the wrong Idea, but I thought acid was used to create your own synths and make music with them, not pull previous sounds you have saved on your computer and use them.... every guide Ive seen so far has focused around taking sound files from your comp and doing stuff with them...

Maybe Im getting the wrong Idea, but I thought acid was used to create your own synths and make music with them, not pull previous sounds you have saved on your computer and use them.... every guide Ive seen so far has focused around taking sound files from your comp and doing stuff with them...

ACID started as mostly a loop sequencer, but the last two versions added MIDI and VST support that is decent. People who aren't in the know (which is most people) still think its just doing the same old loop stuff only.

I don't know of any tutorials really. Just read the manual. RTFM always works for me. If you have questions that AREN'T covered in the manual, I can probably help.