Nothing here

Evilride

Huh... This is solid. The only thing about this I don't like is the guitar (too much distortion for me), but that's just personal preference.

I like it, but it doesn't really feel like a remix. :/

|GX

Thx, what do you think would make it sound a little different? A different beat at one point?

To much emphasis on the background guitar in the beginning I would say, like at :53 its louder than the introduced sound. The part before :53 seems to be leading into something but since the background guitar just keeps going it never gains much intensity.

And at 1:24 the guitar that is introduced might need something added, its not that fast paced either and doesnt seem to work well alone. Anyways thats a bit of a biased opinion but I figure you're going for something like at :24 which is faster and overpowers the bg guitar a lot more.

The ending seems to slow down a lot for no reason as well which I think could be a lot better. Anyways these are just thoughts I had, its a good remix, nice job.

Thx, what do you think would make it sound a little different? A different beat at one point?

That could work... maybe something like that after you repeat the song twice (or even in the middle of the second time). A guitar solo would be sweet, as well, if you're up to it.

|GX

That could work... maybe something like that after you repeat the song twice (or even in the middle of the second time). A guitar solo would be sweet, as well, if you're up to it.

|GX

Oh, heck yeah! I add guitar solos all the time to the songs that I make, and that's exactly what I was planning on doing at one point.

To much emphasis on the background guitar in the beginning I would say, like at :53 its louder than the introduced sound. The part before :53 seems to be leading into something but since the background guitar just keeps going it never gains much intensity.

And at 1:24 the guitar that is introduced might need something added, its not that fast paced either and doesnt seem to work well alone. Anyways thats a bit of a biased opinion but I figure you're going for something like at :24 which is faster and overpowers the bg guitar a lot more.

The ending seems to slow down a lot for no reason as well which I think could be a lot better. Anyways these are just thoughts I had, its a good remix, nice job.

Well, like I said, I'm still working on it. Thanks for the tips, I'll dink with it a bit.

Oh, and I checked the Volume on the guitar at :53. It stays the same, but I think I know what you mean. Should I just turn the bg guitar down a bit? And It doesn't slow down at the end, it sounds like that because everything cuts off but the drums. Or are you talking about the chorus section? And at 1:24 are you talking about the section where it stops before the chorus? If so, then I'm fixing that now.

Like Goten-X I like it as well as it's quite solid... The only problem is that it resembles too closely to the original song. Maybe if you had the guitar playing in a different style along with putting in something original into it (just to be clear I'm not saying you didn't) since it really sounds more like an updated or "remastered" rendition of that song which for some reason I can't remember, even after playing that MMZ game alot lol... again it just seems more like a remastered rendition (which I liked in any case) rather than a REmix...

But hey I don't play instruments/synthesize music I just listen to them so... kudos to you to making it.

Wish I could be more helpful

Like Goten-X I like it as well as it's quite solid... The only problem is that it resembles too closely to the original song. Maybe if you had the guitar playing in a different style along with putting in something original into it (just to be clear I'm not saying you didn't) since it really sounds more like an updated or "remastered" rendition of that song which for some reason I can't remember, even after playing that MMZ game alot lol... again it just seems more like a remastered rendition (which I liked in any case) rather than a REmix...

But hey I don't play instruments/synthesize music I just listen to them so... kudos to you to making it.

Wish I could be more helpful

Don't worry, you have been helpful. A lot of people already have said that it's too much like the original, so I've added a ton of new stuff. What I've got now sounds infinitely better than what it was before, but I'm still tweaking it a bit. I should have a new version up in a bit.

Goodluck with it then.

If anything... you can try simple and have the song build up over the course of what ever length you would have it finalized at (or would like to) and perhaps make a climatic and satisfying end...

just my $0.02

That's what I'm going for. This should turn out great, I might just be done tomorrow. Prolly not, but it'll be that much closer to being done.