Bearable Free Brass

Hello! I'm new to the forum, and I'm here now because I need help.

Beginning June last year, I've been making music (video game remixes, but I bet you figured). I'm having a blast, and I've greatly improved since I started! But I've encountered a problem:

I, for the life of me, cannot find brass sounds (in neither a symphonic or more jazz-oriented style) that sound at least okay, and do not cost money. In order to get better help, I'll explain my situation further.

I'm 16 years old, and I'm in high school and college at the same time. Because of this, I don't have very much free time for music itself, let alone a job. I've gone to what I would consider great lengths to expand my collection of live instrument sounds--I've searched far and wide for soundfonts and VSTs, and I have the free Native Instruments products (I'm using FL Studio 12 in case the DAW matters). While I've managed to come across some nice strings, woodwinds, and percussion, brass (which happens to be my favorite section) has been seemingly impossible to find on a budget like mine.

I've found that some of the reasons there aren't many good Brass VSTs are along the lines of the instrtuments being difficult to record in such a fashion and the nature of the sound is hard to synthsize. But there has to be something I can do. That's why I'm here: what are some of the best brass libraries that can be used for free or very close to it? Something that can hold me off until I can afford something better?

Thanks for the help!