02 Far From Home - Cross Symphonic (Chrono Cross)

CptOvaltine

Hey all!

I wanted to share my latest project with you.  I've been working on re-imagining the soundtrack to Chrono Cross as if it were a film score - classic symphony orchestra and all. What I'm sharing is the 2nd track on the album (I'm currently writing the 4th) of around 12 or so.  I don't mind feedback, but mostly I wanted to share this with other fans of the series and get the album a little exposure before I try to kickstart a release later this year.

I hope you enjoy it! I also can post the 1st track and parts of 3 and 4 if anyone is interested! 

02 Far From Home - Cross Symphonic

P.S. sorry if I posted this in the wrong section... 

• 6 months later...

[This is an automatically generated message]

I've reviewed your remix and have set it to Completed status, indicating that I think your remix is ready to be submitted to the Judges Panel. Congratulations!

If you feel like you still need to work on your track and want more feedback, you can change the prefix back to Work-in-Progress and we'll go through the review process again.

If you decide to submit your track, please change the prefix to Submitted after sending your email. Thank you!

Thanks for the comments! I know what you mean about developing the sections a little more.  That's the same thoughts I have when looking back on it.  The later tracks are a lot more fleshed out, and don't cram quite as many themes into one song. I think if given then time I'm going to go back and try and flesh things out a little bit more.

In any case, thanks for listening!