I make you bake.

misty78

Ok so I'm pretty good at making music. But my computer isn't that strong so if I use high quality VST's it lags.

So I'm looking for a partner. 

Basically, someone who can turn my MIDIs into high quality pieces.

The other thing is, when I am composing, the song starts off very good but then I don't know where to go with the song. So the cool thing is, you are welcome to extend or modify my music in any manner.

So, how do this work?

Basically, you do whatever you want to my music, then submit it here. If I approve your modification of my piece, both you and me get unlimited rights to the music.

If I don't approve, then you do not get the rights to my song, and I will not use your modified version of my song for any purpose, unless you give me permission to do so.

So basically, you get free rights to my music as long as you do good with the song. It's kind of like a win win and you get a composer working for you for free.

If there are multiple submissions which are good, we both share the rights (between us, but the other 5 users don't share between them. So for example, if John and Mary gave me their submission, and I thought both were good, then John and me would share the rights, and Mary and me would share the rights, but John would not have the rights to Mary's submission.)

If you are interested and want to begin, either post a description of your talents underneath, or send me a PM.