Treyt - Unfurl the Sails! (Full Speed Ahead! Golden Sun: The Lost Age Remix)

Treyt

Evaluation:

This is a fun, quirky little arrangement.

Very clean execution on your production, reminds me a lot of Sixto's (Juan Medrano) early work.

0:32 lead synth that comes in is very bright, cutting some of the high frequencies with EQ could make that lead more rounded and less grating on the ears.  Not a deal breaker, but you might get nitpicked on this.  Also try getting some vibrato on mod wheel or automating the vibrato on the lead synth for the longer notes.

1:41, say what...detour outta nowhere lol, and back to normal at 1:44.  Interesting bridge choice, and honestly confusing considering the rest of the track doesn't sound like this at all.  If you want to do a complete feel change, i'd lean into it more and extend the section so that it isn't just a head scratcher.  You could have easily just extended out the feel of the previous section where you dropped the bass from 1:27-1:40, which works very well as a lovely "B" section.   Not saying it doesn't work as a transition, it's just compositionally a weird choice.  Which brings me to my next point...

2:01 total length, very short.  While this does meet the site standards for length "Between 2 and 7 minutes in length", it does leave the listener wanting a bit more.

While my comments are mostly nitpicks, I do feel there is room for growth and the added quirks are added character.  I know you're new to the community and I look forward to seeing more from you.  Good luck if you've already submitted.