Final Fantasy VI Terras theme

Fluke73

Evaluation:

Subtle development throughout in the bass and drums to the end of the song help keep it moving forward.  Nice drum fills as well.  Cool to see some live performance done as well.

I would like to direct you to the submission standards https://ocremix.org/info/Submission_Standards_and_Instructions

Under section 4. Arrangement, 2. Arrangements must be substantial and original.

Aside from the bass and drums, the it's nearly the same as the original piece.  You want to add something of your own to the arrangement, such has a new or modifying chord progression, adding solos, or changing genre or tempos.  There are so many possibilities.

The laid back approach you've given to the arrangement could work if you add some more of your own spin to the track.  Maybe modify the melody or add a "B section" where you solo over the chord progression.  In it's current state, I don't see this passing if submitted. With development it could turn into something nice and chill.

[This is an automatically generated message]

I've reviewed your remix and have returned it to Work-in-Progress status, indicating that I think there are some things you still need to work on. After you work on your track and feel that it's ready for submission to OCR, please change the prefix back to Ready for Review and someone will review it again. Good luck!