"Frozen Blues" (My Singing Monsters Playground)

BurningMagma

I like the laid back vibe. If you wanted you could throw in a bit more variety with the guitar by having say an echo effect that only echos out the last note, or a chosen note in the bar. Something like what performing guitarists do with their pedal boards to quickly trigger an effect. I also wish the arrangement was longer. Maybe you were getting to that but I think I'd prefer if it was 3-4 minutes giving you room to experiment and solo on the guitar a bit, or even drop out the guitar to simple rhythm and get the piano going wild. 

Also, I'm new to the forum. How do you get the source video to appear in the forum as a video? I couldn't figure it out in my recent post. I tried embedding but it just showed up as HTML code... If you have time to answer let me know. Thanks.

Edited by doffu

35 minutes ago, doffu said:

I like the laid back vibe. If you wanted you could throw in a bit more variety with the guitar by having say an echo effect that only echos out the last note, or a chosen note in the bar. Something like what performing guitarists do with their pedal boards to quickly trigger an effect. I also wish the arrangement was longer. Maybe you were getting to that but I think I'd prefer if it was 3-4 minutes giving you room to experiment and solo on the guitar a bit, or even drop out the guitar to simple rhythm and get the piano going wild. 

Also, I'm new to the forum. How do you get the source video to appear in the forum as a video? I couldn't figure it out in my recent post. I tried embedding but it just showed up as HTML code... If you have time to answer let me know. Thanks.

Hello there! Thanks for the feedback.

Anyway, about the mix. When you're talking about an echo effect, do you mean adding a delay, or is your suggestion adding reverb to the guitar? And yes, you are correct about extending the song length. By the way, you may embed videos by simply pasting the link into the text box, without having to use the link feature.

-BurningMagma

2 minutes ago, BurningMagma said:

Hello there! Thanks for the feedback.

Anyway, about the mix. When you're talking about an echo effect, do you mean adding a delay, or is your suggestion adding reverb to the guitar? And yes, you are correct about extending the song length. By the way, you may embed videos by simply pasting the link into the text box, without having to use the link feature.

-BurningMagma

Yeah I mean adding a delay every once in awhile might sound nice on the guitar. 

And thank you... that's the only thing I didn't think to try haha, so obvious.