Final Fantasy X - Normal Battle (Funky Bass Groove)

SheepyCow

I've always loved the original version of the song, but a while back I found a funk cover with a nice bass groove. The problem is that it's only a small section of the song, and I haven't found a full version anywhere. Obviously I'd want you to make it your own instead of copying, but it would be awesome if somebody could make a full version of the song with a similar vibe. Thanks for reading this, and extra thanks if anybody picks this request up ❤️

Original song:

Funk remix clip:

• 2 weeks later...

I did a little rough test. Lemme know what you think. I don't wanna polish it and do the whole song if it's not your thing. I wish I had the original track with the funky drums that that guy in the video had. 

Edited by dasaten

Thx. I think i can maybe make it a bit more funky though, not 100% happy with that. Maybe a BIT too many notes. I will finish it, but may take some time as I have some other projects I need to finish up.

Btw, 90% of the funk in that original video you posted comes from the drums. The guy is playing the original bassline with a couple extra notes and one fill. The other 10% of the funk comes from his dancing, hehe.

I hope you wont be disappointed that I won't be dancing in my video when I finish this. ;)

Edited by dasaten