Black Ace - Ghost Patrol

In the near cyberpunk future, where people simply could not do without daily immersion in cyberspace, began to appear possessed by “digital ghosts” users who completely lost control over their minds. No one knows exactly what these ghosts are and where they came from on the Net, except that these are really echoes of the memories of once dead people who are trying to complete what they did not manage to do during their lifetime, either to take revenge, or to create complete chaos without any or reasons. When the problem began to become widespread and threatening to public safety, the “Ghost Patrol” was formed - a squad consisting equally of professional fighters and netrunners and “digital exorcists". Their main goal is the safety of ordinary citizens.
This is story that was born in my head under the influence of games like Shin Megami Tensei and Cyberpunk 2077, as well as the GITS anime and much more from the late 80s and early 90s 😎. Some kind of visualization or story appears in the head of every musician when he composes a new piece (I guarantee it!), but I am not a writer or an artist, so I have no way of materializing all this except in music. Well, I thought - why not write a song about this story? No sooner said than done! 🙃I was more than satisfied with the result! 🤘
Available on Spotify, Apple Music and any other music streaming service you like. And of course - Bandcamp! 🙃
Thanks and have a nice day!