Tomorrow and Tomorrow

Hello, I'm sharing a wip for a remix of Tomorrow and Tomorrow after receiving live feedback on the OCremix discord.

The goal was to mimic the style of Imagine Dragons (ie Warriors)

Source from 0:00 - 1:05 of 

and below is a earlier wip to compare changes I've made (for better or worse)

Edited by Vylent

Hey Vylent!

As was mentioned in the live feedback, having space between vocal phrases is helpful for the listener to digest what the vocal passage is doing and saying. The guitar lead in the older version is a great example of creating that space between the vocal phrases!

The intro in the older version has a stronger build than the current, though it goes without saying that your vocalist, Sirenstar, is absolutely wiping the floor with the AI vocal. Returning the levels to the drums on the out (as in the older mix) would better realize the vision of getting this mix close to Imagine Dragons.

There’s some rough cutting on the vocals around 2:44, and the breath coming in around 2:48, 2:52 is a bit hot.

I think that’s most of the feedback from last night! I am really looking forward to hearing this get polished and see it get submitted!!