Corporation - The only song in the game.

Comrade Ogilvy

Corporation for the Genesis, dubbed "Cyber-Cop" by people who were unqualified to name video games, is obscure, and deservingly so. Its own Wikipedia article seems to question its existence, stating that it was a port of a version on the Commodore Amiga and Atari ST and that it was one of the earliest three-dimensional shooters of all time, but declining to comment on any other aspects of the game. Its GameFAQs section is equally vague.

Well, over a decade ago, my father purchased this game, against all better judgement, and it was absolutely terrible, and completely unplayable. I've compiled a digital collage of the game's experiences;

Cybercopohgodwhy.gif

Well, here's my dilemma. There is only one song in this game (as far as I know- I've never met anybody with the temperance to complete it) and since about 1995 the song has been PLAYING THROUGH MY HEAD. If I had any musical talent whatsoever, I would slay the demon by remixing the song, but I don't, so I'm pretty much begging for somebody to come along and do it. The song itself is pretty decent, but it would make for an excellent remix if handled properly.

Please.