Heel Tactics - Mega Man 3 Spark Man (Shock Rock)

Oh, this is pretty cool, love that bass instrument in particular. Spends a lot of time on the opening of the source, which I mean I can't blame you for since I did it for my own interpretation of that source a decade ago - it's just a really cool and easy to expand part of the source. Plenty of good little ideas and variations in the textures, too. The arrangement uses some nice subtractive arrangement to make sections sound different, which does keep it sounding interesting throughout.

I always love a good Sparkman arrangement - thanks for sharing!

Hi Heel!

Really dug the way the track builds. Good use of dynamics to keep the interest across such a long track length. I would have loved to hear more timbral variety in the last couple minutes, as it started feeling stale before the resolution. Shaving down the last round of the A section before the out is another solution, though I would rather hear the former over the latter.

I did notice when I brought the export into SPAN that there are a LOT of instances of clipping between +0.1dB and +0.9dB.  No artefacts thankfully, just wanted to mention that if you plan to submit this to the panel, you're better served bouncing out a mix that caps at 0.0dB max.

Great stuff duder! Looking forward to hearing more from you!