ReQuest: Final Fantasy III (J) "Let Me Know The Truth)

kikuichimonji

Hiya ReMixers and fans alike; simply leaving a humble request. I recently purchased Final Fantasy III for the DS for nostolgias sake, and coming towards the end.. a particular melody struck me and I felt like I was 6 years old again playing FF III for the first time!

It's a little repetitive, but I still love harp intro followed by the strings melody in this track. It's called "Let Me Know The Truth" and if you wiki(pedia) the soundtrack, it's Track # 36 I believe, don't quote me on that!

I'd absolutely love (and appreciate) for this track to be remixed, I'm not requesting that it's enhanced with more strings persay, just wanting to see and hear what you talented artists out there can do with a cool piece like this!

I was taking a glance at www.vgmusic.com to see if "Let Me Know The Truth" was available, and it's not under DS; BUT... they do have a version under the original NES release of Final Fantasy III j.

Although, that midi is aggravating. There is note in there that's wrong, and I don't have my keyboard hooked up.. and because it weighs as much as my two dogs, and it's 2:45 in the morning I won't get it this very second; but I'm awful with notes and if I'm not looking or playing a keyboard I can't visualize what it is... but the midi is off I can guarentee that much, by one note in the harmony, and it happens every fourth measure if you're counting in 3/4.

Just thought I'd bring that up, if we can only locate that crummy midi. :)