Troubleshooting in Reason 3.0

I just decided to try upgrading from FL to this program. I'm having an issue though: whenever I start the program and add samples and such, about 10 minutes into using the program, all sound stops working. I don't know if this has to do with the MIDI keyboard or if the MIDI settings change by themselves, but this requires me to have to stop and restart the program ever 10 or so minutes. Not fun.

Is there a way to fix this?

Hmmm...I've never heard of this happen. The samples you are putting into the NX-T(i'm assuming) stop working after 10 minutes. I'd say reinstall the program, and when you reinstall it make sure your anti-virus is turned off.

Also maybe for reason are you copying and pasting midi information from one intrument to another? You could copying the automation information while you are copying and pasting along with the midi notes. And if by some strange reason you had the volume turned off on one of them that could cause it.

Also you sure you activated Reason? Bc all sound in the demo stops working after 20 mins or so.