Mini Meet-up, Pittsburgh PA

Well not actually Pittsburgh, more like Monroville. If you're familiar with the area, you probably know about Tekkoshocon. I myself didn't know about it till just last year, WingsinaDream introduced me to it.

Anyway, I'm staying there for the weekend/the whole thing (April 13th-15th) and I was wondering if anyone from here was going to be there. I'd call it a meet-up, but it seems I'm not demanding of that much respect and there's probably very few OCR members in this area.

Give a holler if we'll see you there.

That's the pot calling the kettle black.

I was being sarcastic.

I usually stay away from Anime conventions because I don't watch anime, so I don't really understand half the stuff at cons. I've tried, but aside from a handful of anime, I don't really like it that much. Anyway, if there's going to be some OCR poeple there, I'll probably show up on Saturday.

I was being sarcastic.I've tried, but aside from a handful of anime, I don't really like it that much. Anyway, if there's going to be some OCR poeple there, I'll probably show up on Saturday.

Sarcasm doesn't transfer well over the internet, you know that.

Dude I'm the same way. I only like a few shows myself. It's rather fun tho' to stop and laugh at the twenty-third girl cos-playing as Sasuke from Naruto. Then there's the cool stuff, like a kid dressed up as a scientist holding a "Metroid umbrella" over his head.

but if some are so self conscious about going to an anime convention, there's always Comic Con and others for meet-ups at the Expo-Mart.